Registering your student…
There are 2 ways to register your student!
- Mail -In Registration: You can download the PDF file and print it out, fill it out, and mail it in! Please include the check for the enrollment amount and 1st month’s tuition (OR indicate that you paid through PayStand).
- Online Registration: At this time, you have to fill out the online registration each time you want to register a child. If you have 3 children attending 360, this means you need to fill out the form electronically 3 times. You may then bring in payment OR pay online through PayStand.
Basic Forcey 360 Information
- Before-School Hours: 6:30 AM – 8:25 AM (Not Currently Offered)
- Early-Drop Off Hours: 7:30 AM – 8:25 AM (Not Currently Offered)
- After-School Hours: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Ages: Kindergarten – 8th Grade for both mornings & afternoon. Pre-School 4 & 3 year old’s may attend afternoon only.
- Snack: We provide a SMALL snack, students may eat their own snack as well, but they must eat it during the allotted time.
- Homework: Kindergarten through 8th grade have a built in 45 minute slot for homework, with a study hall open until 5:30 PM.
Payment Information – Registration Cost
2130 East Randolph Road
Silver Spring, MD 20904
Don’t forget to include your check!
Registering Online? – Click Here
Paying Online? – Click Here